Residents given glimpse of Wimbledon police station at open day
Hundreds of residents got a taste of life behind bars at the weekend as Wimbledon Police station opened its doors.
The open day gave visitors the chance to tour the custody suite, watch police demonstrations, have their finger print taken and try on some riot gear.
Josh dressed up in riot gear.
Harley tries on a police officer's jacket for size.
Max and Tayla try on a pair of police hats.
(Picture credits to Merton Police)
- Council wins lengthy battle over Dundonald Primary School expansion
- Cousin of murdered teen leads tributes at youth project event
- Paralysed tree surgeon claims damages against National Trust
- Trams suspended due to overhead cable fault
- Wimbledon bus lane fines jump by 4,000 per cent in just three years
Comments are closed on this article.