Residents given glimpse of Wimbledon police station at open day
Hundreds of residents got a taste of life behind bars at the weekend as Wimbledon Police station opened its doors.
The open day gave visitors the chance to tour the custody suite, watch police demonstrations, have their finger print taken and try on some riot gear.
Josh dressed up in riot gear.
Harley tries on a police officer's jacket for size.
Max and Tayla try on a pair of police hats.
(Picture credits to Merton Police)
- Dozens gather for carols by candlelight at Wimbledon Village Stables
- African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust urges shoppers to give the gift of life this Christmas
- Merton's Young Advisors meet MPs
- Lawyer raises £10,000 for autism charity after Christmas carol concert
- Support group for disadvantaged adults nominated for Merton Civic Award
Comments are closed on this article.