Necklaces worth £4,000 ripped from women's necks in Colliers Wood
Necklaces worth thousands of pounds were ripped from the necks of two women during a violent robbery.
Three men assaulted a group of four women on Monday, June 10, at about 6.45pm as they walked down Prince George’s Road in Colliers Wood.
The men were able to grab necklaces from two of the women, aged 25 and 28, before running off toward Longfield Drive in Mitcham.
Two other women, aged 23 and 31, were able to fend off the men by holding onto her necklaces while screaming.
The stolen necklaces were estimated to be worth £4,200.
The men were described as black, aged between 20 and 30-years-old, about 5 foot 11 and were wearing dark clothing.
Anyone with information should call Merton police via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Roof fire at flat in Morden
- Christian who refused to work on Sundays loses Court of Appeal battle
- VIDEO: CCTV shows calm killer as he flees betting shop murder
- Floodlit games pitches planned on bat foraging conservation area
Comments are closed on this article.