New Wimbledon Theatre staff to host MacMillan Cancer Relief fundraising coffee morning
The New Wimbledon theatre will be hosting a coffee morning in support of Macmillan Cancer Relief.
Cakes for the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning will be baked or donated by the theatre staff and a staff bake-off will award the best baker.
Gavin Shuman, New Wimbledon Theatre’s general manager, said: "Many members of our team have been affected by cancer in some way shape or form and we consider it an honour to be able to help raise money that will provide practical, medical and financial support for better cancer care."
The first Macmillan Coffee Morning was hosted in 1990 and since then it has raised over £75 million in total for the charity.
The event will take place on September 27 between 10am and 3pm in the theatre's foyer.
- Epsom, St Helier and Sutton hospitals among safest in country, says new report
- Hair hanger spills secrets of 'shock n' roll' Circus of Horrors
- 'One in a million' nursery worker works 10 hour shifts and cares for terminally ill relative
- Panto star Matthew Kelly to open Wimbledon charity's Christmas party
- Man treated for head injury after bus crash on flyover
Comments are closed on this article.