Resurfacing works set to close Leopold Road in Wimbledon for five weeks from September 18
Resurfacing work which will close a stretch of road for up to five weeks is set to begin.
Leopold Road near Wimbledon Park, will be closed between the junctions with Arthur Road and Lake Road between 8am and 5pm daily from September 18.
The work will involve footway renewal and carriageway resurfacing and will be carried out in two phases.
Merton Council said appropriate signs will be in place for alternative routes and local access will be maintained wherever possible.
- Public meeting to discuss free primary school plan
- Passenger injured after Kingston University bus and car collide on A3
- Councillor threatened at gunpoint backs Safe Bet campaign
- Major improvements to Wandle Valley to be unveiled at exhibition
- CCTV installed at all 73 First Capital Connect stations
Comments are closed on this article.