Beulah Road closed after water main bursts in Wimbledon town centre
A burst water main has caused the partial closure of a road in Wimbledon town centre.
Thames Water were called to reports of a burst water main at about 10am this morning at the junction of Hartfield Road and Beulah Road in Wimbledon.
No shops or houses were affected but about 50m of Beulah Road is still closed.
Drivers are being advised to avoid the area if possible.
A spokesperson for Thames Water said repairs would begin within the hour but that road closures could continue until the morning.
- Want life to go more sweetly? 'Be good to each other', says war veteran on 100th birthday
- PICTURES: Morden lights up for Christmas
- Council wins lengthy battle over Dundonald Primary School expansion
- Cousin of murdered teen leads tributes at youth project event
- Paralysed tree surgeon claims damages against National Trust
Comments are closed on this article.