Four escape injury after people carrier flips onto roof in south Wimbledon
Four people were lucky to escape injury after their people carrier flipped onto its roof.
Police, ambulance and fire crews from Mitcham and Wimbledon were called to the cross roads outside South Wimbledon tube station on Merton High Street at about 9.45pm yesterday after the people carrier clipped a bollard and spun onto its roof.
A Wimbledon fire fighter said: "We have had it before where people just don’t see the bollard and cut the corner a bit and their car just flips over.
"No-one was injured and no one was trapped.
"We got them out of the front windscreen and another two out through the tailgate."
No one was seriously injured.
- Mountain climber died after guide missed signs of altitude sickness
- Jail for Mitcham man who drove strangled woman to Birmingham following family honour killing
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Merton's leading men sign up as domestic abuse 'champions'
Comments are closed on this article.